View Single Post
Old 16-08-2006, 10:31   #72

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leky
Ciao everyone..
Im Leky, a new member...great Milan fan...I have just found this web page, looking for something else...So glad there is a site of Milanisti from Balkan...Im from Sarajevo.
I have just come back from Milan...was at the match with bloody C. Zvezda...It was so fantastic..
Anyone who'd love to have some pics or video clips can contact me...
I was in the middle of supporters..

Forza Milan!!!
Ciao
Welcome Leky... actually you could post some of the best pics you got in either the L'Inferno Rossonero thread in the Multimedia section...or Milanmania Member Pictures in the Members Lounge section...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote