View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 02:10   #4

PhildeLille

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
PhildeLille is on a distinguished road
all right guys ! I was just refering to the answers on this forum when the groups had been announced.
I realise Milan AC is playing on another ground.
Dunno about AEK these days, Anderlecht might be dangerous as they have good players and do not have to deploy much efforts in their championship.
Lille is, I believe, the outsider for the 2nd position.
we play our 3rd CL in 5 years which is good regarding our past 20 years.
for history: Lille used to be a big club in the fifties
Now it becomes the challenger of Lyon, growing slowly.
we had created the surprise by beating Parma on their ground 5 years ago and thus eliminating them from CL. We did the same for the Fiorentina.
I will come to Milano (devo ricordarmi il mio italiano allora )
Our best players are A Keita, J2 Makoun, Bodmer and Tafforeau.
btw could you tell me if Zlatan is still an active player in Milan ?
PhildeLille is offline   Reply With Quote