View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 05:25   #115

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I Hope I"ll have the degree of optimism that you show.

WHen I say that Kaka's performance will be very important for us, what I mean si that teamwork and skills are 2 pre-requisite that we already/definitely need to possess. If we are to go even further, I believe that we'll have to rely on Kaka's creativity, speed etc. Milan is a strong unit; but Kaka is one who can make a difference. That's what I mean here and I hope you understand.
I see no reason not to be optimistic, after all the season hasn't started yet. Give the guys a chance!

Of course I understand what you're saying. Kaka is one of the best players in the world, and we need him. No doubt about that. My point was only that we have a good group of players who will always play as good as their team-mates let them. That's what teamwork is about. We also have other very creative players than Kaka, namely Pirlo and Seedorf. And hopefully Gourcuff...
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote