View Single Post
Old 13-09-2006, 08:23   #46

ct

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: On Planet Earth.
ct
Gila apparently has a stomach strain.... which I usually have when I'm bloody nervous,. like, RIGHT NOW! But, but, stomach strain?

Even thought it is a CL game, in terms of opponents difficulty, we gonna have a more chalenging game on Saturday (was Sunday?) against Parma. Pirlo needs his rest, he looks tired in Lazio game, while Gattuso might come back with a vengence. Brocchi looks great last weekend too, and we might need him in care Cafu goes foward. We can also see Kaka works well with RO. I just hope the partnership continue, plus Pippo in the mix.

The only one I'm a bit meh about is Favalli. Seriously? Favalli? And to some extent, Simic. I rather have Janku in place of Favalli, and Bonera, at least, in Simic's. Heck, even Billy is better ( thought I wanna see how he fare in the midfield ). Anyhow, i just hope I'm wrong and the defence will get better in this game. Btw, can't wait to see Gourcuff too. Will probably fall asleep when the game is on tonight. Dammit.

Win it guys! Just win the game.
ct is offline   Reply With Quote