View Single Post
Old 29-09-2006, 23:02   #2

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYL
Hello guy, I 'm going to San SIro in October 2006 to see the match against Inter. I would like to know if it's possible to meet the players after the match like in some french squad. Of course the price of the ticket is expensive but it's for me a dream and perhaps the only possibility to me to go to San Siro.

U are so unlucky the legends like Roberto Baggio, Jon Dahl Tomasson and Edgar Davids are no longer in the San Siro
ANyway good luck
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote