View Single Post
Old 24-10-2006, 21:34   #6

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
He has indeed been slow for the past few games. I want to use a nicer word than "benched" or "dropped out" - I think he needs to be rested or not played for full 90. He has played wonderfully for the first couple of games this season but having a game every 3 days at times is physically tiring and the Champions League (the other job ... yeah ...) adds more mental pressure for the players.

Seeing him slow in the buildup of our play is quite frustrating ... but this is just Seedorf not at 100% Sure he is still part of how we play as a team and remember how he scored crucial goals in previous games. I hope he improves his form.
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote