|
Emerson Flirts With Milan, Italy Return?
The Real Madrid midfielder has surprisingly suggested that he would not have left Juventus if it had been up to him. At the same time, he sent out signals to AC Milan, suggesting he would want to finish his career in Italy.
When asked if it meant he wanted to leave Madrid, he replied: "I am happy in Real Madrid, but I do not want that Juventus think of me as a traitor. I would have played on for Juventus without problems."
When asked specifically if he would want to return to Italy, he was again indirect: "You never know, but I do miss my family there."
"I have many friends at Milan, and they speak very highly of the club and the president," continued the Brazilian, when asked which club he would like to join. "If Milan called me, I would be indebted. Right now I am a Real Madrid player, but anything can happen in the future."
"I am fine," he said, when asked about his form. "Real are like Juventus, prestigious and with a very strong team. However, the pressure is even greater here."
Goal.com
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
|