Thread: Roma-Milan
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 11:49   #4

Oldman

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta and Kaka. NO MORE Sheva!!
Oldman is on a distinguished road
Kui,

I try to increase my confidence on Milan but then the facts that have been disclosed by Carletto about the referee and also the statement made by Leandro Cantamessa about the "agreement" made with FIGC Commissioner that not being materialised made me feel very upset and passimistic for the future of our beloved team in the league.

I have already got this "bad feeling" long time ago that the referee and the entire FIGC people will let Milan down just to show that they are not "helping" us to win but treated us so cruel with the obvious weird decision on and off the pit.
Is this also part of Moratti system...nobody knows but could only predict that it is true.

At the moment I can only wait for Bobo's action to bring Moratti to the court for the spying order although I know that Bobo shall never win in the court against that dirty face Moratti!!

Nonetheless, I will remain a loyal fan of Milan and can only hope that Carletto could bring his team to win in the league and CL.
__________________
FORZA MILAN !!
ROSSONERI RULES !!
Oldman is offline   Reply With Quote