View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 12:15   #7

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I often miss the old policy that one team can only have 3 registered foreigner players. Last season, I would rather that Ancelotti gave more chances to Borriello than to Amoroso, even though I clearly understood that an old Amoroso is still much better than Borriello. I guess I am paranoid and biased.


also, I don't think that's a secret, but I always hope to have more Italian young talents in the squad, like our Foggia, Abate, Pozzi, Aubameyang (brothers). I have seen them play, and I think they are not bad. Given chances, they can only get better. I don't know about Di Gennaro, but I really don't mind giving him a chance. I also like to have from Juventus Balzaretti (?) and Chiellini; and Pasquale from Fiorentina (is he the one that used to play in Inter?). I regret that Panucci was such an @$$hole and Coco was a traitor; I regret that we spent so much money on Donati and he turned out useless (well, he did score an own goal for us this Wednesday, but it wasn't counted), and I haven't figured out why we had to loan out Foggia even though we didn't get Oddo and that Foggia could be our only true winger considering that Zambrotta wasn't coming and Serginho was injured...

well, I need to go to lunch now; and see you lot in two hours. Let's hope that we can kill Roma this afternoon. We need that.

AS ALWAYS, FORZA MILAN!!!
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote