|
This is a scenario that I saw at least 3 times. Pirlo has the ball right at the half way line in their half of the field. He looks up and almost everything is static. Both forwards standing on the edge of the half like they are awaiting a cross and none of them pulls out wide to spread the back line and create space.
Seedorf is just playing for no reason I guess while Inzaghi is missing everything that came his way. That is a problem at the moment as none of the forwards can finish great, although it seems that Pippo gets a lot more chances then the rest of them.
For the second half.......I wish Cafu/Janku will come on for Seedorf and push Brocchi in Pirlo's place pushing Pirlo in Seedorf's spot in an advanced position. We have to finish our chances. I have a feeling Oliveira will score as he has been playing good.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
|