View Single Post
Old 29-12-2006, 05:55   #77

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm
I think this is an excellent move by the club. Remember that most of the first team players the club has brought in during the Berlusconi era have been successful. I trust what they're doing now, and I hope Grimi will become a great player for us. Another Kaká?
Like you could seen before, I am not saying he can't succed, he sure can... but comparing to Kaka is just silly.

Kaka when we got him had SEVERAL years in the first team in Brazil, he had debuted for the NATIONAL team and played for their respective youth teams.

Grimi is a far cry from that with no games with the national team and only one season in the top flight.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote