Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2007, 10:55   #1306

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
and Zlat, if they are separate, ie the loan of Oliveira and Ronaldo´s purchase...then why should we loan out a striker, to then sign one of presumably lesser quality?
in order to give him more space and a chance to rediscover his form. Even without Ronaldo at Milan, RO was finding it dif to makes space for himself in the first 11. With ronie here, Oli would have been even more isolated.

the problem I have with loaning him out is why loan him out to Real M and not another team because at Real it wont be any easier for him with RVN, Raul, Robinho, Higuain, Reyes already there. And I don't see why they want him either - if they can't get the best out of the players they have, I don't see how and out-of-sorts RO would help them solve their probelms.

I still think though that the Ronaldo deal is not dependent on whether Oliveira goes to Real or not.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline