Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Giovanni
Despite that, you will find a lot of nice people inside the italian ends. The average age in Milan's Curva Sud is 20 years old.
|
I had the priviledge to sit with the ultras several times. A couple were at an away game such at Parma which consisted of really only the ultras in attendance and once in a derby match. Unfortunately it wasnt our home game, so the pageantry wasnt as intense. However the atmosphere on the the Sud side was more intense and lively. I couldnt believe at how pathetic the Inter choreography was at their own home game! We won that game 1-0 with a goal from Pippo. That was in late March/early April 2003. We got there really early and with a friend from BRN who was my "host" or sponsor. Just said I came from the whole other side of the world (Hawaii) and that was enough for them to allow me the honor of sitting with them.
The Curva Sud is like the only place where the the ticket ushers/stadium employees really dont go and enforce rules. That was one thing I noticed. If anyone is allergic to smoke... sit in the arancio section. Got money and know people???? Maybe the tribuna is the best.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.
My Shepherd will...
KZION Radio
|