View Single Post
Old 21-02-2007, 03:03   #510

Hail the hoops

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Hail the hoops is on a distinguished road
Couch couch remote we dont forgive cheats well clearly not as quick as they do In Italy

I mean In all fairness Milan should not even be In champions league or even In your premier division but I guess that's for another day.

I know Milan had players injured but so did Celtic. Jan wasnt the best by far he could of had two goals one of which he only had to tap the ball In.

Another player O Dea these player's are all young and have never really played In a big stage such as this but we should have full squad for next game.

Main thing was not let Milan score and to be honest Boruc only really had to make two saves. Like all you said Celtic Is very small but they still held ye to a draw while we had very inexperienced players at the back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6DTQkvGiK8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB4MAZcBJCY

Last edited by Hail the hoops; 21-02-2007 at 03:08.
Hail the hoops is offline   Reply With Quote