Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 16:56   #1831

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't take Cannavaro's agent words seriously.
We're talking about 33 years old player. If Cappello gets fired ( possibile, as things stand atm) there's a chance, and a big one, the new Real Madrid coach not to count on Canna and to bring a bunch of new defenders in the team.
If Canna won't be guaranteed a starting 11 place then it will suit both parties if Cannavaro is sold.

And there's a huge difference between the 2 statements.
Ronaldinho says :The more time passes, the more I’m convinced that I will stay at Barcelona for many more years.
Cannavaro says :
"I want to stay here, but I know that when you fail in a season at the age of 33 then a club looks around.
I have to admit that I’m pleased to read that I’m of interest to Italian clubs and that includes Juventus.
However, we have to wait until June and then we’ll see what happens".

----------
Cannavaro will most probably leave Real in June-August , imo.
Still, it depends on 2 things : 1. Will Real win anything ? 2. Will Cappello coach Real next season ?
Since, very probably, none of this will happen then i can allready see Canna wearing black&white or black&red from September.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline