View Single Post
Old 24-04-2007, 21:20   #754

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir
Heck, Kaka's 2nd goal against Man Utd was simply down to the sheer brilliance of the man. I can dare say 2 or 3 other world class players can do what Kaka did for the 2nd goal - and I don't know who they are
Heck with this, I think he is the one, the only one who can do this.
L. Messi is too inconsistent and young.
P.S. just re-watched the 2nd goal of Kaka, WOW, i haven't seen before his header between the two defenders, I thought they just collided and crashed out.
Pure geniuine masterpiece, majestic touches and headers ...
One of the best goals of this year. Definitely the best in the CL... Whoa!

Last edited by ukrainian_CA; 24-04-2007 at 21:23.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote