View Single Post
Old 25-04-2007, 16:08   #34

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Yea, they lost 1-0 and barely had good effords on goal apart from a Gerrard shot which was briliantly saved by Chech. I don't see Liverpool going through with that kind of play, however Chelsea wasn't any better too but they did get a goal. It was a closed and a very defensive game. I think the return leg will end in a boring 0-0.

As for us, yesterday I was mad but today I am relaxed and excited. I can't wait for wednesday's game to come. We have what it takes to beat them at the SS and I think we will. 2-0 for us is what I think it will be with goals comming from Ambrosini and Kaka.
It will be very important that we get Gattuso back and even more important is the controll of the midfield. If we do that, then we'll controll the pace of the game and the key player for me will be Pirlo.

The team I want to see will be no different that yesterday's except for Inzaghi in place of Gilarino. In case Maldini doesn't make it then Bonera should do the job.

By the way, I read it somewhere in the thread last night and I looked at it today........Rooney's first goal was a handball. Nesta hit the ball up and it hit Rooney's arm which controlled it. I'm not complaining about it but it makes me sick that the british arrogant media isn't even mentioning it but they are fast to complain that their defense is make-shift or what not. What a bunch of arrogant pricks they are. I also went to a united forum and I can't believe how much that think they are through. They are calling Kaka a **** for thanking god; they are cursing at their own team on half-time but in the end pretty much celebrating making it to the final. I guess they forgot that they have to come to Italy.
All I want to say is, stop all the complaining and fighting about Dida, Gila, Brocchi....etc. Let's not stick down to their arrogant and stupid level but go into the game with optimism. They are optimistic because of the second half, but they are forgetting that they only played like that because we let them.....because we were sitting back. That won't happen in Italy. I'll look forward to reading their arrogant media's articles after they come out of the SS with their heads down.

Their CL is over, they just don'w know it yet.
I also hope that our suppoerters will be allowed to support our team the way they know how.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote