View Single Post
Old 26-04-2007, 08:14   #71

Metalliam

Registered User
 
Metalliam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Banbury, England
Fave Players: Kaka', Gattuso
Metalliam is on a distinguished road
As for the most important goal...of course, all are important, but Kaka's second was the most important. That goal meant that if we score 2 at home, we're most likely going through - I don't see Man Utd scoring 2 goals at the San Siro. I am a Rossoneri, so of course I wish for Milan to progress, but that Rooney goal might just make the second leg more exciting from a neutrals standpoint. Had we secured a 2-2 draw, we would have been much more negative in the second leg. Now we must score, we can't rest on our laurels.

Reddevil,

It's nice to hear the Milan fans behaved in a grown up fashion. All violent fans achieve in European Football is having their team banned from the competition. If Man Utd advances, I would want them to win it all, historically they have the most English/British players in the team, and they also look to spend their big money on English talent (Rio, Rooney £50m+ combined). I like that. I also admire how they are fighting on three fronts with a depleted squad.

Last edited by Metalliam; 26-04-2007 at 08:18.
Metalliam is offline   Reply With Quote