I couldn't bring myself to post in the 1st leg thread, many of you know why...I hope we can all stay civil in this one. And keep those wonderful, smart posts coming.
Mrki, are we both going on the greasy HAIR-WATCH again? I'm starting to beleive in my theory of 20 percent of the game depending on the awesomnness of our hairstyling. Gila was absent in the game...because he's shaved it all off. Silly Alberto. Maldini was subbed at half time, off went the legendary hair...in came Rooney's double. Ricardo had great hair and thus, had a great...no, absolutely breathtaking touch. Nesta? Half of his tackles should be credited to his long locks. The Original Ronnie's getting better and better, because he's growing his out. Rino? His FACIAL HAIR is like another set of legs.
See what I mean ppl? I don't have the brain to analyse and talk about tactics, but I do know what a reasonable dollop of styling mousse and a good hairband can do for a team. So I'm hoping the San Siro hairdryers are working properly on Wednesday.
I hope we've learned about this horrible weakness of being unable to maintain leads. We keep learning the same lesson over and over again, and now it's time to take the game to United. They played fantastic, and now at home, on our own turf..we need to do the same. Istanbul sucked, yeah it hurts, so SHAKE IT OFF. It's been almost two years. Let's kill the ghosts once and for all so I never have to hear another fan or player moan about it. I have faith in THIS team...in Dida not Buffon, in Ricky, Seedorf and Pirlo not Ronaldinho, or whoever else we should have bought. I'm not living on the dream of next year's UCL with Ronaldo, but the present. Forza Milan and Forza Ragazzi! Every single one of them, yes...even the medical staff.