Quote:
|
Originally Posted by IvanGattuso
I don't know much about any of the groups in the Milan Curva. Can somebody tell me if the Milan Ultras have any political leanings? I know that the Inter, Lazio, Hellas Verona, Ascoli, Triestina ultras etc are right wing. What are the Milan Ultras? If anything at all.
p.s I would look through the thread to see if there is an answer but there it too many posts! 
|
Fossa Dei Leoni was moderate left wing, BRN is right wing but not as extreme as Lazio or Roma for example. On your extreme right wing list you can add Sassuolo (division C1 and doing very well, they might come up to B), their ultras use banners where the double ss in the middle of Sassuolo is highlighted and have the SS Tottenkopf (BRN has the same btw) on their flags, Combat 18 is the Ultra Group name there.