|
My peeps our lyrics are inspirational,
But what we need is a sensational
Performance--not the kind of Istanbul,
Otherwise that is a hernia waiting to happen,
With Dida in our goal, I hope there’s no flappin’,
Otherwise my heart will be tap tappp tappin’,
Watching that clown makes my hair go grey,
No wonder that fan put him up on ebay,
But I love him all the same cause he plays for us,
But I want Buffon so there is no goalkeeping fuss,
Now don’t even get me started on Rino,
Boy be representin like James Bond in a casino,
So let’s stop the talk of Dida and Gilardino,
We all know Drucurl has contempt for the latter,
He loves another player up front,
Who is a bit fatter,
If we had Ronaldo today I would be chillin’,
But we have Pippo who can fill in,
I wish I could use swear words,
So this rhyme wouldn’t be as tame,
Not lame son, you better show respect,
And never to the black and blue defect,
If you do I will have to buy you a cellphone,
So you can call that maggot Guido Rossi,
Tell him thanks for leaving after Moggi,
But let’s focus on the game and evoke the wrath of Khan,
And as always, Forza Milan!
|