Quote:
|
Originally Posted by ukrainian_CA
"simple" and "everyone uses" were generalizations which went too far and became misleading and false. I do not use that "simple" Italian, am I to be ostracized too? take it easy, dude
I was just teasing him. I can care less after such a game!
|
now let me take it from here although I see any possible comment from me to be totally unnecessary on the matter as I simply don't see any problem here ... but then again the initail "tease" was unnecessary too.
What Karim said has nothing to do with what the MM rules ask for as this is not a case of simple Italian or whatnot or anyone startinga conversation in a foreign language - Karim himself is from Egypt and Italian is just as foreign a lang as it is to most people here - but quite simply UNIVERSAL expressions used widely Milan fans worldwide given the obvious Italian connection to this team ... and quite frankly I am surprised that I have to mention this in a Milan forum.
And Mystik, generalizing or not, like it or not, is right as probably 98% of fans here use words like "forza Milan", "grande Milan" or whatever all the time and these expressions have become more or less "fixtures" in the language of every Milan fan, Italian or not.
If Karim or anyone had tried to make a conversation in Italian - which was the case in that other situation - the same reminder would have followed.
Which leads me to my other point - what I did was not give warning to a member but simply a reminder, that's all ... no reason to call an attempt to ostracize someone and make it out as if I have given someone his pre-ban sentence for such a trivial matter.
Hope this clears the matter.
Back on topic now:
again congrats to all Milan fans ... Athens is next
