Thread
:
Tribute to Billy Costacurta
View Single Post
20-05-2007, 23:04
#
80
mzk57
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
A
Bad News
for those who dislike Paolo Maldini playing for AC Milan these days bcoz of his age (
) I was watching the Uefa Champions League Magzine show on Ten Sports last night (
http://www.tensports.com
) They showed Paolo Maldini's interview abt the final and life in Milan. Paolo said that he wanted to play one more Final after this one in Athens
, in Amsterdam next season but next season WILL be his last one
I know most of fans won't like it but now u have to sit back and watch the best ever Milan player for one more season along side Nesta
I LOVE watching them playing them both together. He is still hungary for more trophies
, thats what I call the '2nd best player of all time' after Maradona
Plus
Franco Baresi
told abt his best defenders of this season's Champions League
2-Jamie Carrager
1-Paolo Maldini
According to him Paolo can play as a center back at the highest level even at 39. If Franco Baresi doesn' think that Paolo should not play bcoz he is aged then I just wonder why some AC Milan fans here don't wana see Maldini playing giving the
reason of his age and blah blah..................
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would
qu
it
watching football, but lllll
lllll
lllll
lllll
lllll
lllll
lllll
"WHY so serious?....."
Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57
View Public Profile
Visit mzk57's homepage!
Find More Posts by mzk57