View Single Post
Old 22-05-2007, 12:11   #656

redconn

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: CT, USA
Fave Players: The Kaiser & Crouch
redconn is on a distinguished road
>>I think I will have a nerveous break down unless some one tells me here the speciality of this Liverpool side. Are they that special ????

As individuals, a few are special

As a team, for the most part, our attackers each do one thing very well and we're very hard to prepare against. This makes us flexible if things aren't working. One sub can mean players moving to different parts of the pitch and it's rarely like for like.

Add that to a very solid defense (normally/hopefully) and strong central midfield and it makes us very hard to beat.

I'm as surprised as you on those pundits though - I would have expected Milan slightly favoured 3/2.

It's going to be whoever scores first as we can really struggle to break down defending sides but we're very good at shutting up shop when we are happy with the score.
redconn is offline   Reply With Quote