View Single Post
Old 23-05-2007, 16:28   #1095

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rome1977
Congratulations Milan.

Well done on number 7.

At such a high level, it's the small details that make all the difference. And despite us bossing the first half (I did warn you beforehand about how good Pennant can be), that late goal one minute before the break, turned the match.

I thought we had enough chances. But it was not to be.

Congratulations. Have a great night and don't get too drunk. I'll raise my tin of Guinness here to your good health.
Thanks man. You have been a very polite visitor. Now if only your magnanimity could rub off on some of the Man U posters who ventured here.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote