Gazzetta is writing about Adriano-Gila swap. And they say Milan fans have a petittions like they did with Sheva for Gilardino to stay. They dont want young Italian player to go to inter. Personally, I like Gila and I really wanted him in Milan but he is simply not playing good. Adriano is ALSO not playing good football, but is a better player than Gila when he is in form. Aldough I dont thing this will happen, if it by some miracle happens I dont know how should I react.
Inter is close to signing Chivu, and if that happens we can forget about Mexes.
Its good that press is not writing a lot about Milan, im sure they have some kind of a plan, I just hope they dont look too long like last year.
1. we find few players that we need
2. We go there by plane with Berlusconi-Galliani-Braida-C.Maldini
3. We pay the club, the player
4. We present the player in Milanello

They should make some kind of an action " Make Milan stronger in 15 days". so we are finished with mercato and we can relax and start talking about tactics
