Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 13:17   #3490

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
does any one know wheather or not Ze roberto going to join Milan? caz I heard that he will return to Bayern again.
Quote:
He is too slow for a RM age is clearly telling on him plus he would never want to come as a back up to Gattuso and that is the only place I find for him in the team.
I think he is not slow at all, and he can play instead of Ambrosini, I think he is much better than him so that the formation will be like that
Oddo......Nesta......Maldini.....Janku
Pirlo........Gattuso
Camoranesi...........Seedorf
Kaka'
Ronaldo
its quit good I think and will be much better if Zambrotta substituted Janku
the problem is that I feel that Milan wont get any new players which is going to be really aggressive
hany.Egypt is offline