Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2007, 09:57   #3775

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
in that article you posted abive it says - "real are willing to pay him 12 mil, clear (tax-free) per season, which is 3 times what he get at Milan" ... so, I guess he earns around 4 mil/season with us but I would expect that either this ir next season that sum will be raised a lot given that Kaka is no longer one of the best talents around but for many the best player out there.

At the bottom of that same artcle, it say that AS reports that Berlusconi is expected to make an offer for Dinho next week of about 50 mil for Barca and a 5 year contract for the player worth 10 mil/season (hence the 100 mil he said he was willing to invest in Dinho) ... so, I don't see Kaka getting 4 mil for much longer if Milan can afford and are willing to pay 10 mil/seaon to Dinho as I think keeping Kaka would be an even higher priority than getting Dinho
Again that may be AS's estimation. Maybe Kaka earns more than that. However, I am pretty sure what he earns (or anyone in football IMO) isn't close to the Real Madrid offer (if it's true) cited above.
Hasan Rossonero is offline