|
I doubt it would go that far. recently there were similar case with players in spain and Italy too, I think and matters were always resolved with some penalty fees being paid but no suspensions for one year of something of the kind.
plus, Inter are culprits here too so it's hardly in their interest to go far in this matter, given that they had a player sign a contract without the permission of his club. they could claim all they want that Cagliari gave them a green light but in the end the only thing that matters is pen on paper and if they had that, Suazo now would have been offically theirs.
if there is any wrong doing here, I think Inter are also part of it by jumping over the rules and that should keep their mouths shut, at least when it comes to legal or illegal matters concerning this transfer.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
|