Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2007, 15:17   #4088

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Gila said he would stay even with the arrival of Suazo and Etoo too, I think.
All in all, however, I think Milan will sell him if he wants to leave.

A lot depends on the Suazo thing - still not clear what the terms of that clause are and even if Inter can't take advantage of it, Milan could still decide that keeping a player against his desire isn't worth it.

So, if Suazo goes to Inter, I think RO will be either loaned or sold, and Milan will get one of Dinho, Etoo, Sheva and possibly Quagliarella too (similar to Suazo and SHeva), especially if the one we get is Dinho, because Quagliarella is a very universal attacking mid/striker.
Pippo would be a 5th forward, IMO.

If we get Etoo, I think the attack will be Gila, Ronaldo, Etoo, Pippo.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline