Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 17:32   #5935

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris

Moralez. I little "pet love" of mine. I seen him in the U-20 world cup and I think he would be a great option/backup for Kaka. He have a great movement on the pitch, great ballcontrol, good crosses, passes and shots. While it seems he could improve on his dribbles and decision making I see a pearl in making. A pity he is Argentinian, we seem to ignore them.
Make it a "pet love" for both of us.
I didn't want to comment on your post this morning, at least until i watch him again against Poland.
What can i say more than you already did. Not hyped at all but simply brilliant player. He is the creative force of this beautiful Argentinian young team while Aguero is the star of the team


@Dru : Yeah, you were right all the time....Aguero is really special
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have

Last edited by Tony29.; 12-07-2007 at 17:35.
Tony29. is offline