Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2007, 07:57   #6024

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedellínBandit®
There are too many things which would just not be right with us taking back Sheva:

- How will the fans take this? (He did abandon us)
- How will the team take it? (I know some dont want him back)
- The money issue (15Mill is too expensive IMO)
- The age factor (Hes 31, got another few good years in him)

When thinking about it I just dont want him back, but then again he will always remain a Milan legend. Im sure there are other supporters like me who first got interested in Milan because of Shevchenko and for the main reasons of what he gave to us and just thinking about the K22-R99-S7 partnership makes me want him to return.
I agree, I would also find it hard to want Shevchenko back. There are other strikers I wanted more, because he abandoned us. But the strikers I want seem really hard to get so maybe, just maybe, Shevchenko can be an ok solution after all... I'm a bit torn though...
Arildonardo is offline