Quote:
|
Originally Posted by drucurl
The thing is Warro ....if I was a great promising player and a massive club like Milan wanted to buy me and loan me out for the first year I think I'd jump at the offer.......there are many reasons why:
>I'd be able to showcase ALL of my talents at my "small club"
>Milan's best strikers are Ronaldo and Pippo...both made out of paper so my chances of being re-called are quite high
>The fact that I have already been bought by milan maens that I'm already a step closer to playing for my dream club...it's certainly a long term "investment" if you will. It's just like arriving at club where you know that you aren't guaranteed first team place. The examples you used are quite poor because the vast majority of big clubs already have good to great strikers and a 17' year old is going to have to spend a lot of time to prove that he is worthy of a first team place anyway. (wayne Rooney is a notable exception but even he had to prove himself before getting the first team spot)
the naked truth is that we can sugarcoat it any way we want but players ARE pawns of the club and the more effectively we use them (as long it's not in keeping with Juve's insensitive approach) the better for the club
|
imo, if i'm a promising YOUNG player,... i might feel afraid that i will not shine in the new small club i will be loaned at, so it may even ruined my career even more. if i'm able to choose, then i'll choose the greater team with great midfielder, and become 1st eleven/1st sub, so if then i wont shine, well that will be becoz of me, and I only blame myself for that.
well there is a possibility in every aspect right ?