Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2007, 11:38   #6093

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
To be honest, I have not seen Pato plays.
Quite honestly, I never even seen so many people are praising someone this young.

Is he really the next big thing or just someone people see with loads of potential.

As for Ronaldinho, I do believe we are very close to him and I won't be surprise if he ends up in Milan.

As for Sheva, I don't he is coming back and to be honest, I don't think players in Milan will welcome him back.

Since Cannavaro is available, I guess Emerson and Cassano are too. I think Milan might just sign the three of them and close the transfer season
I'm just curious why YOU think we're close to Dinho. I think we're MAYBE close to him because everything is hush hush regarding the player. But Berlusconi's recent comments seem very categorical. Maybe it's just a tactic...
Hasan Rossonero is offline