Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2007, 16:45   #6358

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaJi_tz

A nice article of a person explaining his own opinion on why Tevez can go to Milan. It just says stuff that Man Utd's problems of signing the player have increased after West Ham refused the player to take a medical for United. He also talks about why it is better for West Ham to sell the player outside England (didnt understand that part). It also says that Kia Joorabchian will pocket most of the transfer fee.



GilAttack11 is right about Tevez, if he comes here he will be a fan favourite. He has the fighting spirit of Gattuso. I would love to see us go for him instead of Dinho and Eto'o. But I still remember Tevez saying that he hates Milan before he played against us in the 2003 World Club Championship so I dont know if he'd want a move here.
hitmannq8 is offline