Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2007, 13:34   #7071

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
drucurl, im a mechanical engr.. so you would be the specialist in trying to build the team, and i'll be the one making sure everything ticks right .. so far GILA has not been ticking right, and from my engr experience, for a club like Milan Gila has not proved his worth yet and has been disappointing. If an offer to break even from our investment in him came in, I'd snatch it. I am not one of those that think keeping Gila is a good idea but I will support him, I wish him the best for next season.

I have stopped complaining about him because it is the summer holiday and he is not playing for Milan atm so he is not frustrating me, but soon when the season starts and he starts playin like how he usually does I will continue showing my disgust in him. His arrogance and selfishness (in terms of fame) also does not help.
hitmannq8 is offline