Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2007, 10:28   #7401

ACTRADER

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
ACTRADER is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone, firstly I want to say congrats to the great number of posts and insights on the current state of our beloved football team. I have actually been reading and reflecting on your posts for the last year or so and thought it’s about time I stop being lazy and start participating in your great forums.

Just to let you know I have been a Milan fan all my life and have this complete obsession with team, probably like most members.

Anyway, when it comes to the whole Milan transfer busy, well what is there to say. I am in two minds, no matter how we much we are all disappointed and are critical of the management for what seems their lack of ambition or stinginesss; we are always in the front line in all competitions. We are never discounted from winning anything even if we do have the oldest collection of superstars.

Our team policy is conservative in relation to the fact that we always buy players in their 30's but the importance is that these players do their jobs. When it comes to a player like Riquelme, he was the Argentina’s most important player in this years Copa (even if people say its Messi, everything goes through him), when brazil stopped him they stopped Argentina. Imagine Milan with his passing ability, the through passes for Ronaldo and kaka, the weight off the shoulders of Pirlo to run the game by himself. Milan's options would open up so much more on the field of play. People can’t say that if you stop Pirlo you stop Milan anymore or Kaka, we have another play maker. Plus he scores goals, great goals. I personally think he would add something to the team and would help Milan in many different aspects. We should buy him, and it shouldn’t stop us from getting any other players, including a great striker etc.

BUT

I only dream of us getting Ronaldinho, pls GOD LET IT HAPPEN.
ACTRADER is offline