Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 15:35   #8442

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
Im back homeeeee!!!!!!!! Nice to be back regulary, but toooooooo bad I left the sea side
Welcome, welcome
We missed you lately. The atmosphere here was too optimistic for my liking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
How are you guys? Tony I see you have new avatar, what happened?
Nothing much, Nostalgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
And did you see how good our new national team player Rakitic is, only 19 and plays superb! Nice to see that!
Don't tell me, please. In Juventuz we had a topic about the kid and we all thought the deal is done because Gazzetta reported Juve signed him for 2m euro (although, most of the members moaned how we don't need average anonimous youngsters) , but then he signed for Schalke.
I'm happy he chose Croatia and not Switzerland.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline