Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tony29.
Yes, sorry, my mistake. Taken from Marca.
Still, the only ones who are still talking about Dinho to Milan are a pro-Real and pro-Milan newspapers. Like i said, i share their opinion that Dinho will someday end up in Milan, but AS stopped with Kaka to Milan rumors and Gazzetta is really pushing it.
I, as a Juve fan, don't like this rumors, understandably. I can only imagine how Barcelona fans feel (actually, Hasan, i also know few of those and none of them enjoys these rumors and they are all cursing Milan for their dirty play. I don't know how come the Barcelona fans you know are so calm).
There is not a day without "Dinho to Milan" written in Gazzetta, you read the paper and you know it's true. Only a photoshoped picture is needed and there will be no difference between AS and Gazzetta.
|
So, Gazzetta is not supposed to write about a transfer that could happen? Isn't that how it works?
My problem was more with Calderon and Mijatovic (can't stand Mijatovic) than AS. Schuster too. Although, to be fair, Ancelotti today said that "we wait for Dinho with open arms".
However, that still doesn't reach the levels of "Kaka should ask for a transfer, and I believe he will".
All of this was splashed in a Spanish newspaper, and Gazzetta reproduced it. My question to you is how are Milan playing dirty here? Clubs aren't allowed to bid? When Real bid 90 million, I didn't care. It was illegal approaches I was referring to. By the way that "club" today stoked the ire of Ajax.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...452651&cc=5901
I am talking about elementary standards of conduct. What Real do is sometimes illegal, and almost always crass.
To be sure, clubs are allowed to bid for players. Barcelona fans surely should know that.
Furthermore, the fans I was talking about were Real and Valencia fans.
Finally, as a fan of Italian football I would be thrilled if anyone (bar Inter) landed a star name like Tevez or Ronaldinho. Honestly, when it comes to Italian football I spurn my provincialism. I have immense respect for Juventus, and what they stand for. Therefore if papers tomorrow were laden with Dinho to Juve rumours I would be thrilled.
You should do the same.

Come on, trade in that myopia for the big picture. A star comes in, and the league's profile goes up making it more likely for other teams (including the one in nel cuore

) to sign prominent names.