View Single Post
Old 25-08-2007, 20:46   #74

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
oooh didn't know you were really into actual medicine ..... Our concern goes out to our brothers in Greece...although I doubt I could be of any practical help to the greeks...like I could be to my fellow islanders.....hope there's someone there for you guys too ...damn I feel sooo stupid for making this thread now
This is a good thread indeed but I think we all hope it to be ended asap though it's impossible to stop the disasters from happening in this big blue marble. Stay safe Giorgos..
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote