View Single Post
Old 29-08-2007, 00:30   #84

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I understand that Puerta´s death (R.I.P) is a touchy subject, and I understand all those who have posted their desire for the match not to be played...but has anyone stopped to think what Puerta would have wanted?

I would bet my right foot, that he would have wanted the game to be played...he was a footballer, and he loved football probably more than breathing...so...for me, I would think that playing the match, in his honour, would be the best thing that could be done...

What I do know, is that it will be very difficult to beat Sevilla now, if they dedicate the game to his memory.

Regardless, I hope it is a good game, and that we win, and importantly, we make a statement, as the winning team, in his memory.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote