|
Tony very well said I personally think Trez was more suited to your style of play and Henry could not have done what Trez has done at Juve. I guess even in the younger days at Monaco many knew these two would be the French partnership of the future. Inzaghi is very special, like you said Milan wouldn’t swap him for Henry and I personally think no player could replace Inzaghi for what he does.
I mentioned Henry because after he left Juventus he more or less set another league alight, was consistent in every year he played and was voted the best foreign player to ever play in the PL. My conspiracy is that Ancelotti knew he was going to leave you and he wanted to make you weak so he let Pippo and Henry go lol. Nah but really I can understand your frustration at letting Pippo go, who has been our savior on countless occasions.
After looking more in to the topic I understand Viera wasn’t the biggest transfer mistake, he was the first player who sprung into my mind who Milan let go when they should have given more chances.
|