|
I was waiting for someone to open this thread!!
Ok, so Parma are winless, and will be coming to the San Siro for a point, and more, if their luck holds...I see them defending, and trying to attack only on the counter.
This is a game where Dida will have to keep a clean sheet...and I expect our defense to be on their toes...we cannot afford to drop points here, if we are to stay in touch with Inter and Roma.
Kaka IMO will play, as will Pirlo, if fit...Gorky? Well, I hope he is fit, and spells Clarence...though somehow I dont see Carlo putting Seedorf on the bench...but who knows? Maybe he will....
The pressure has already started to mount for us domestically, and we will need these 3 points, seeing that Roma and Juve play Sunday...a draw there could see us move even closer to the current leaders...Inter should maintain their little cushion over us vs Livorno...but wont extend their lead if we win...
A game we should win comfortably, and one in which I hope Gila not only plays, but scores at least a brace...with our defensive lapses ever present, we will need at least 2 goals to ensure victory.
FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!! Lets beat Parma!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
|