View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 16:10   #340

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltomas2
i do feel bad for gorky but I hope this experience helps builds his character, is not about falling but about getting up...the season is young and Milan still has plenty of time to recover...
good point ... it's in these moments when you see if a player will become a great one day or if he will be one of the many players, who had potential but never made the transition.

I think this and the Catania game would be a wake up call for the players and coaching staff and after the international break, with Ronaldo and Paolo most likely back in the group, the mood will change and it will show on the field.
This is not the first time Milan is asked to go thru difficult moments and I am sure they will cope with this one too.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline