View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 11:46   #4

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
If I were in charge

If I were the OWNER (Berlu) I would have:
1) seen about getting a fast skillful LB WHATEVER the price

2) I would have gotten Aguero again WHATEVER the price

3)I would have bought Quaresma " " " "

I know that these players in total may reach nearly $200M but I can't bear Milan to go through the dark ages and with the gradual introduction of these players I think the transition would be as close to seemless as possible (one trophyless season max)

Quaresma- to cover for Seedorf/ our new LB to either get the best our of Janku or replace him. to me Quaresma is best suited to take advantage of Gila's aerial ability

Aguero- to partner Superman/ Gila/ Pippo/ Pato or even stand in for Kaka in times of injury

I would improve Milan's marketing strategy as I feel it's not aggressive enough. In Trinidad everyone has a Ronaldinho or beckham jersey...why not a ronaldo/kaka/maldini?? I'd also find a way to tap into the lucrative Asian market....even if it means posting scouts there and having one of them play for us to sweeten them up

Were I Carlo I'd :

play Gorcuff in the majority of small/meaningless copa matches to build up experience a la Wenger.

Ensure Kaka improves and takes free kicks...this is the ONLY thing that separates him form Ronaldinho now....with pros like Seedorf/Oddo/Pirlo and Ronaldo there is NO reason why Kaka can't learn to become a deadlt dead ball specialist.....he is already beginning to learn to pass as well as Pirlo and is getting as cunning as Seedorf....let's make our hero a total Monster
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote