View Single Post
Old 19-10-2007, 12:00   #38

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
What I dont like is that Gila scored a brace in a game we scored 5 and now everyone says Gila is in good form, or revitalised striker Gilardino should start ahead of Pippo, etc etc. I wish that he plays good this game, but it isn't right that we keep praising him for just one good performance after all the other bad ones. I didnt see the Italy game but apparently he did miss a couple of chances that the Gila from Parma would have scored, so he still isn't quite there yet.
I tend to agree.

I want to see a bit more before I jump on the "Gila is back" bandwagon.

Having said that I'm reserving my seat now just in case he does start popping goals.
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote