View Single Post
Old 31-10-2007, 15:27   #95

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
What was that????? What the HEL! was that. We look like a Serie C side. Everyone wants to touch the ball 3-4-5 times. We are so slow with the passing I think you can put 10 year old kids and they'll intercept our passes. Slow going forward, slow running slow everything. This is so frustrating. I don't know what is going on. I have no explanation for it. There is no grit, no will from the players. They are walking like zombies out there. Serginho was put out there to push up and provide crosses but I think we saw Bonera push up more then Serginho. Unbeliavable. I hope the change their mind and decide to play in the second half.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote