Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Ronaldo is to start from the bench....hmmmm....dont like that, but guess its Carlo´s decision to make.
Hoping that we win this one...necessary not only just for the points, but for the side to regain the confidence lost vs Torino.
|
I think it's fair Ronaldo starts the game from the bench. Though fit there's very little chance he's match fit and ready for competitive action, so I always suspected tonight his role would be coming on for the last 10-15 minutes of the match. I think you're right with winning this for confidence, we need every boost we can get.
I would like to see us approach this in the manner we have most matches of late. Single striker formation (Gila if ready, else Pippo) and the usual midfield lineup (again, replace those who need rest).
Serginho and Maldini should start along with Oddo and Nesta hopefully.
If things are going well, Gila should get replaced with R99 towards the end, but if we are still looking for a winning goal, then I'd like to see Ronaldo brought on alongside Gila. Essentially, I hope to see Ronaldo play a part irrespective of what's happening in the match.
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!