View Single Post
Old 27-11-2007, 08:08   #8

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMMY
Pity Janku and Emerson are inujured too:


The unavailable players for the match against Benfica went to Milanello to continue the recovery program: in detail, the strengtehning in the sand bath for Emerson and Jankulovksi and therapy for Ba.
acmilan.com

Yes, the all important Ba ...
Oh what poor fortune -Ba is injured I guess that means we'll try to scrape up a draw then

@ Warro I thought Kaka was a striker Hell I thought Seedorf was a forward too? Why are we pushing them further down when their talents obviously lie in front of goal

P.S. Warro if you could contribute your wisdom to the "Learn Jamaican" thread I'd be eternally grateful
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote