View Single Post
Old 30-11-2007, 11:15   #310

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I would selecot him over Fabiano, Benzima, Klose, Treze, Cruz, and Crespo.

Totti is a huge question mark.

Etoo, Toni, Drogba and then-now Ibra (a year ago I don't even think he'll make your list, right?) and RVN will start ahead of him. Notice, though, that of all you mention, only:

Treze, Cruz, Totti, Crespo, Toni, and Ibra have played in Serie A; I'll start Toni over him any time (at this moment because Toni is really on form), and so will Ibra (but no one sees that coming). Totti, Cruz, Crespo, and Treze? Nahh.... Totti may start ahead of him but he is quite injury prone + he sometimes just disappeared completely.

BTW, taking any of these players over Gila will be Professor Honestly Hypocrisy because it'll certainly increase the squad's average age, something that a lot of people are complaining about.

Damn if you do, damn if you don't.

And, except for Crespo, I Don't think any of them has played in a lone-striker formation have they? (I'm just asking)

Last edited by Jeff; 30-11-2007 at 11:17.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote